Connect with Facebook
Description: “Meg and Quagmire”

Description: “Meg and Quagmire”

FOX is starting the New Year off with a trio of new Seth MacFarlane shows on January 8th, 2012. Airing for Family Guy is “Meg and Quagmire”:

When Meg finally turns 18, Quagmire seizes the opportunity to pursue his next romantic conquest. As the new couple’s relationship blossoms, Peter stops at nothing to come in between his innocent – well, somewhat innocent – daughter and his creepy friend.

Follow us on Twitter @fsnfeed!

16 Responses to “Description: “Meg and Quagmire””

1. Richard Richard says:

Why would Peter care about Meg?

• Paul Paul says:

Maybe he’s caring about Quagmire?

• Danielle Danielle says:

I do think he’s caring about Meg, but that’s just me. I would be pretty pissed off if my 18 year old daughter was dating one of my best friends, who’s old enough to be her father.

• Buckimion Buckimion says:

Speaking AS a father of an 18 year old daughter currently dating and talking marriage to a guy even older than I am, it IS creepy, but there does come a time when you have to realize that your child has become an adult and is entitled to her own decisions.

• Danielle Danielle says:

That is true, but I mean I think that’s possibly why Peter may be opposed to their relationship, and that’s what they have chose to do this episode. But I do totally agree with you, its their choices, can’t be babying them forever

2. Buckimion Buckimion says:

Looks like a revised title from “Quagmire and Meg” originally. Waiting for confirmation.

3. samm samm says:

I like the sound of this episode. It seems Peter doesn’t want anyone else to have Meg, but he doesn’t want her either! :P

4. FRANCIS FRANCIS says:

Sound like a good episode. Hope it will be better then Amish Guy. Also hope Quagmire and Meg will enjoy each other and hope quagmire wont give STI to Meg.

5. Megan Megan says:

Sounds great! It’s about time someone looked out for Meg….loved the previews a few months ago. I certainly hope Quagmire isn’t TOO bad, and that he doesn’t hurt Meg. I have a feeling something other than the obvious been insinuated by the “somewhat innocent” part of that description.

• Buckimion Buckimion says:

Let’s face it, it’s not like Meg is still a virgin, having lost that to Jimmy Fallon on national television and she thought she was pregnant by Michael Milano. Knowing the writers, I wouldn’t put it past them to somehow have her give Quagmire some sort of brand-new disease that even he never had before…Oscar Meyer weenie warts or something.

6. Danielle Danielle says:

Really looking forward to this episode, looks like its going to be funny :D

7. Christopher Christopher says:

I wish they would give Meg different types of episodes. Her episodes are almost always about her falling in love with someone.

8. Patrick Patrick says:

Quagmire’s 61 and will Brian have a major role in this episode?

9. adam adam says:

im in love with meg so im mad with glenn for stelling my true love

• joseph joseph says:

adam you are crazy you need to see a doctor id rava have sex with brian

• cook879 cook879 says:

I can’t help but laugh at how you failed to advertise your site there – helps if your links work. Also you really shouldn’t have a conversation with your self – people might say you’re crazy.